WELCOME TO THE NEW WEBSITE FOR LAKE PINELOCH VILLAGES:
Wind Mitigation Reports Available. Please contact LPV Office for more information.
Dogs Barking/ Leashed- Last month the BOD asked management to start an awareness program for the property to remind owners with pets about the rules and regulations of the community and to make owners aware of their dogs barking can be a noise nuisance and keeping their dogs on a leash while walking around the property etc… Please see the attached flyer. In addition, Please do not leave your doors or windows open if your dog’s barks a lot or when you leave your home. Do not leave your dog on your balcony or have your sliding glass doors open with your dog barking. Lastly, please try and stay out of courtyards by units during noise ordinance hours. If your dog is barking profusely, your surrounding neighbors can hear it.
Lake Pineloch Village
Have a Question About the Association?
Get to know more about us
- A&E Committee Meeting No Date Scheduled.
- Security Committee Meeting No Date Scheduled.
- Resident Relations Meeting September 17, 2019 at 4:30pm
- Compliance Committee No Date Scheduled
- Landscape Committee Meeting Cancelled for September
- Budget and Finance Committee Meeting September 19, 2019 at 6:00pm
- Board of Directors Meeting September 26, 2019 at 6:00pm
2019 Community Events
- St Patrick's Day Party- March 16, 2019
- July 4th Party- July 03, 2019
- Oktoberfest Party- October 19, 2019
- Christmas Party- December 07, 2019
- PEST CONTROL DAY EVERY TUESDAY. Contact the office to schedule.
- Dryer vents should be cleaned professionally annually, this is the owner's responsibility. In addition please make sure your washer hoses are currently up to date and not leaking.
- Weekly pressure wash of sidewalks are taking place. Thursday's.
- Homeowners who are delinquent over 60 days will lose voting rights and use of amenities.
- Flat Roof Replacements to begin this year, 2018.
- To access your account and resident portal, please click here
Lake Pineloch Village
Lake Pineloch Village Condominium Association is a 302 unit gated condominium complex located in beautiful Orlando, Florida. Nestled on the shores of Lake Pineloch and Lake Willisara, residents are a short distance away from the exciting downtown Orlando atmosphere and the growing SODO district, while also enjoying the peace and tranquility of a quiet neighborhood. Residents and their guests say it’s the best kept secret in Orlando!
Click here for management contact information, Guard House Info, local utilities info, AT&T U-Verse contact.
Click here for Governing Documents, Minutes, New Resident/Lease Applications, Rules & Regulations, etc.
Link to Community Calendar of Events.